Friday, May 11, 2018

Make my day

Found an old writing (200707)

Are you shy?
Please tell me you're just shy.
I cant take this anymore.
Even if you are shy at least --
At least give me a smile or something. 
Don't just stare at me wordlessly 
And walk away as if you just stared right through me.

Letting you slip through my fingers,
Watching your back as you walk away..
Seems to be the only thing I can do for you.
C'mon a smile, please?
Just once.
You'll definitely make my day.

Maybe I shouldn't have let him know. 
How else would you find out about it?
I'd rather you not know than 
For you to know and avoid me 
For he rest of your life.

If only..
If only I could turn back time.
I wouldn't make this mistake.
I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to give a smile?
Maybe you think that'll lead me on.
Sure, why wouldn't it?
But at least it'll make my day for days.
Smile. Please?

No comments: