Thursday, July 19, 2007

REALITY

Tears are overflowing like Niagara Falls
Gone are the days when we talked about things only
You and I could understand

I'll never forget the way your charming smile
put me at ease probing me to continue.
The things I did under your spell
can never be re-enacted.
It's just too precious to be shared
with anyone else.
I'm scared to touch those memories
for fear that overtime
they'll be forgotten

Does time really heal wounds?
If it could, why am I feeling
such uneasiness?
Love would be nothing if
everything
could be healed by time.

Whoever came up with the term 'love',
failed to realize the consequences of love.
It is a dangerous feeling to come across.
Love can strike anytime
BUT it can also disappear anytime.
This is the way it is in the
REAL world.

No comments: